Marks Law Firm began operation in 1938 when Joseph Z. Marks opened its first offices. Joseph L. Marks graduated from law school in 1969 and joined the firm after returning from Vietnam. Ted E. Marks joined the firm in 1977.
Originally located in Des Moines, Marks Law Firm moved to Urbandale in 1978. In 2000, third-generation lawyer Samuel Z. Marks carried on the tradition, taking the helm of Marks Law.
In 2004, Marks Law Firm returned to Des Moines, establishing its current primary location at 4225 University Avenue.
Get to Know Marks Law Firm
Click on any photo below for more information.